Art.Nr.: SE N0632-e
PDF download version.
The first extensive theremin method book (english version), consisting of
Editor: Jan Bilk
- 90 book sides with texts, music and photos
- more than 150 practical exercises and etudes
- over 20 well-known as well new pieces, arr. for theremin
- The PDF edition has the same content as the printed book edition.
- Document dimensions: H 29,8 x W 21,1 cm (A4)
- Document format: PDF, compatible with Acrobat 5 or newer
ISBN 3-933 757-08-8
© 2006 SERVI Verlag, Berlin
After we've received your payment, we will generate your copy with your name and address. You will receive a link to download the document (approx. 20 MB). To open the PDF, you do not need an additional password. There are no shipping costs!
started to take theremin lessons from Lydia Kavina at the age of 7. At the age of 16, Carolina developed a new precise playing technique, called the 8 finger position technique. She published the first extensive theremin method book
entitled "The Art of Playing the Theremin" in 2006.
With this technique the player is able to tune the theremin to their hand and rely on their finger positions, rather than correcting notes after they are audible. This method is now being used by thereminists around the world and has revolutionized how the instrument is played.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten